These are my home inspection Fees
Fees or the cost of each style of home inspection is found below based on square footage of the home and if additional kitchens or suites are applicable.
|Building Type||Square Footage|
|Fees in CAD currency||Plus applicable taxes|
|Up to 1500 sq ft||$299.00|
|Up to 1500 sq ft||$350.00|
|Townhouse||Up to 2500 sq ft||$399.00|
|House||Up to 2500 sq ft||$450.00|
|House||2501 to 3500 sq ft||$475.00|
|House||3501 to 4500 sq ft||$499.00|
|House||4501 to 5500 sq ft||$525.00|
Or by email money transfer prior to inspection, cash, or bank draft.
Each inspection is a factual assessment of the home and includes the following:
Peace of Mind
- I am insured, bonded and licensed by the Province of British Columbia. I am also a member of the Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia (HIABC).
- Previous to being an inspector I was an inter-provincially certified plumber and gas fitter.
Prompt, Dependable Service
- You will receive your report within 24 hours. This time is taken to thoroughly research the home.
- I only inspect one home per day; quality over quantity.
Clear descriptive reports
- I write the report with complete easy to understand sentences, not check boxes. I personally design the reports based on the unique conditions found in Vancouver and the lower mainland.
- The report has lots of photos and diagrams to illustrate any concerns found.
- I provide fully researched and thorough inspections without time limits, because diagnosing potential issues takes time. I take extra attention to address safety concerns for you and your family.
- First, I strongly encourage my clients to attend the inspection. Feel free to come on a walk-through during the inspection or for a post inspection walk-through if more convenient.
- I explain what I see, using simple language to provide you with explanations of material/system deficiencies and give guidance on maintenance and operation.
- Finally, I use a “hands on“ approach in showing you the identification and explanation of emergency shut-offs (water, gas, electrical) and equipment in the home.
Service areas include: East Vancouver, Abottsford, Aldergrove, Burnaby, Cloverdale, Coquitlam, Delta, Fort Langley, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Surrey, Squamish, Vancouver, West Vancouver, & White Rock.
Need an inspection in an area that is not listed? Contact me anytime for a free estimate.